Prospector+ delivers seamless access to listing data and sold information across multiple MLS boundaries in Northern California, all within Prospector+ MLS system.
The Story Behind Prospector+
As technology evolved during the past decade and driven by the MetroList Board of Directors, MLS Committee and MetroList staff, a process was put into place to begin bringing together neighboring MLSs to share data in the most efficient and effective way possible for our subscribers. It all started with Quattro, a MetroList initiated collaborative, that brought together BAREIS, SFAR and MetroList MLSs to share data within the Single Sign On (SSO) portal in Prospector. Over the ensuing years, four more neighboring MLSs signed on to Quattro and data was shared within each of those MLS systems, while each MLS maintained their own set of MLS Rules, board of directors and local expertise specific to their regions.
With the onset of new Industry Data Standards established by the Real Estate Standards Organization (RESO), it became easier to share data across MLS systems. With the introduction of Prospector+, MetroList Subscribers will have direct access to listing data and sold information throughout 26 Northern California Counties in 7 MLSs all within the Prospector+ system. No more need to SSO into another MLS! The MetroList team and the NorCalMLSAlliance have worked for more than 3 years to help you Expand Your Real Estate Opportunities!
- Direct access to listing data and sold information throughout 26 Northern California Counties.
- Enter your listings directly into Prospector+ for any of these 26 counties, eliminating the need for double entry.
- Run a search, hotsheet or CMA to access listing data and sold information throughout 26 Northern California Counties.
- MetroList will continue to support, train and provide the expertise you have grown accustom to receiving.
- MetroList is the only MLS you will need to join.
- Single place to enter and search listings, which are accessible to 55,000 real estate professionals in 26 Northern California counties.
- Save time, save money and advance your real estate business.